Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Lotta Nerve

Welcome to A Lotta Nerve!  This past summer co-op-ing at a PR firm, I wanted to start a blog, but never had the time.  Now that I am taking a PR Writing class at RIT, one of our assignments is to start a blog.  Although most people probably see this assignment as a pain and time consuming activity, I'm actually quite happy with the assignment as now I have to make time to blog.

As an Advertising and Public Relations student with a minor in Marketing, I spend a great deal of time looking at different forms of advertising, marketing and PR.  The ones that interest me the most, which I assume interest other people the most as well, are the interesting, outlandish, unique and straight up odd ones.  ...And in comes A Lotta Nerve.  Here I will discuss some marketing, advertising or PR campaigns that blows me, and I'm sure others, out of the water and make me think that the company being campaigned has A Lotta Nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment